Whistleblower hotline: (213) 785-6098
mayorsam@mayorsam.org

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Greetings and Welcome To Each of You!

Its my extreme pleasure to take over this famous blog, and to have the opportunity to introduce all the folks in Los Angeles to the wonderful world of agriculture! Indeed, nature's wonders are bountiful and I hope you all take a bite. As a former United States Secretary of Agriculture I may have a bit of experience.

I want to extend my thanks to a generous man who made my moving here easier than I expected - Mayor Sam himself. What a fine man - I wish him all the best as he takes the next step in his life. I know I have big shoes to fill, but I hope you all give me a chance.

Now - lets get to farming!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Advertisement

Advertisement