Whistleblower hotline: (213) 785-6098
mayorsam@mayorsam.org

Sunday, March 03, 2019

A Personal Note ................

A Son says Farewell to a Loving Mother.
I Love You Mom.
A personal note ......... its with profound sadness to disclose that my cherished Mother Carolyn Ann Colberg (maiden name), was given Last Rights on Friday Night at County USC Medical Center after her hospitalization last Sunday. Mother was born in Kansas in 1927 the middle sibling of three sisters (Jeanne and Camille) who have proceeded in death ........ and now await her arrival in a better place. I wish to thank Father Tess of the Sacred Heart Parish for his blessings and the Medical Staff at County-USC for their superb treatment of Mother in her last days. Her loving Son Scott Johnson.
** Blogger's Notes: The last couple of months have been a trying time in attempting (and failing) to compartmentalize my daily cyber musings, while bearing witness to my Mom's last days (and the responsibilities of providing comfort). In healing, my Mom would admonish me if I withdrew into a grieving inner-self, instead of returning my back to a semblance of normalcy. S.J. 

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Advertisement

Advertisement