Whistleblower hotline: (213) 785-6098
mayorsam@mayorsam.org

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Counting Animals

Anyone who is interested in the nuts and bolts of counting the animal services problem that the Mayor has gotten himself entangled in should read this post by Charlotte Laws. Here's the intro...

Warning: Do not read this post unless you are seeking statistical information about animal deaths at Los Angeles Animal Services (LAAS) shelters. I have tried to write this clearly, but numbers can be confusing and onerous.
In a nutshell: LAAS General Manager Mr. Guerdon Stuckey routinely states that there has been a decrease in animal shelter deaths within the past year; however, the facts seem to point to an increase.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said:

I'll post anonymously because I don't even like animals. But I know lying ass politicians.

Fire Stuckey.
Fire Stuckey.
Fire Stuckey.
Fire Stuckey.
Fire Stuckey.

You don't have to like animals to see that Stuckey needs to go.

And why would the mayor be such a pussy because some animal nut threatened Stuckey?

I'll sit back in CD 8 and hope they continue to euthanize the pit bulls that roam our streets. Call me inhumane. Maybe I'll cry. But if I do, it's because the mayor straight up lied about getting rid of Stuckey. There is no good spin on that story.

November 16, 2005 12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Advertisement

Advertisement