In a Mayor Sam Exclusive, documentation provided by the Pasadena Police Department via a California Public Records Act Request, reveals that a "Jose Luis Huizar" lied to investigators about his true identity, upon initial questioning in an alleged 2005 Sexual Assault at the Burke Williams Spa ........., or not?
Is above the "Santa Ana Jose Luis Huizar", the "El Sereno Jose Luis Huizar" ....., or both?
The Burke Williams Spa in Old Town Pasadena.
** Blogger's Note:
In response to our California Public Records Act Request to the Pasadena Police Department regarding an alleged 2005 Sexual Assault involving current CD 14 City Councilman Jose Huizar at an Old Town Spa (as reported on previously by the LA Times James Rainey)
, we received in response, the following "Summery" from Records Administrator Alicia Patterson, which we post for disclosure and review. Its readily apparent upon initial review, that then LAUSD School Board President Jose Huizar (who was also running to replace just-elected Mayor Antonio Villar, as CD 14 City Councilman), attempted to lie (or mislead) about his identity to Pasadena PD Investigators, by giving them a "1819 N. Alona, Santa Ana California"
address in the first two reports, as noted in the "Summery" below. But property records for the "1819 N Alona, Santa Ana California Residence"
do indeed show a "Jose Luis Huizar" as owner, rising more questions (especially regarding the property's 2006 fiscal transactions), than answering, involving this 2005 Incident as we continue below---Scott Johnson.
Pursuant to Government Code § 6254(f), this information is provided pursuant to your January 21, 2015 public records request:
• Suspect: ** Jose Huizar, 1819 N. Alona, Santa Ana (listed in April 29, 2005 and June 14, 2005 reports), and ** Jose Luis Huizar 4903 Calandria Way, Los Angeles (listed in September 8, 2005 and November 2, 2005 reports). No arrests are noted.
• Witness (excluding victim): Olivia Jobe, Burke Williams Spa employee (not the victim).
• Date, time, and location of incident: April 9, 2005, approximately 9:15 p.m., Burke Williams Spa, 39 Mills Place, Pasadena.
• Dates of police reports: April 29, 2005 (original report), June 14, 2005, September 8, 2005, and November 2, 2005 (add reports).
• Factual circumstances: The victim, then 28, reported the incident on April 18, 2005. The victim alleged she was giving a massage to the suspect, and the suspect grabbed the victim’s legs during the massage and attempted to pull her toward the massage table. Additionally, at the conclusion of the massage, the suspect grabbed the victim’s leg, arm, and breast.
No additional information can be provided to you in accordance with the decision in Haynie v. Superior Court, (2001) 26 Cal.4th 1061, 1072
Picture of the Massage Facilities at the Burke Williams Spa.Read more »
Labels: 2005 Burke Williams Spa Incident, 2015 CD 14 City Council Elections, CD 14 City Councilman Jose Huizar, Jose Luis Huizar, Pasadena PD, Sexual Assualt